project:HOMES is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that takes an all-encompassing approach to housing. We challenge the misconceptions of what defines affordable housing through the production and preservation of high-quality affordable homes, large-scale home repairs, and improved accessibility and energy efficiency for existing homes.
Video created by Sprocket Media Works.
NEW @ project:HOMES
CHECK OUT OUR AGENCY VIDEO
A COVID-19 Update from project:HOMES
Thank you for your patience and concern during this challenging time. project:HOMES continues to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) and is adhering to the recommendations made by the local government and the CDC in order to keep ourselves and those we serve healthy and safe. We have established a remote working protocol for the foreseeable future and continue to take all necessary precautions as we work on developing a long-term plan for serving our community's housing needs.
Due to the closure of our office, the most effective way to contact staff is via email. However, we also have the ability to monitor direct lines if calling is necessary. All staff contact information is listed here. If you have a question regarding a specific program, below are the primary contacts:
· Home Repair: Matt Morgan, 804-525-7651
· Lead Hazard Control: Zack Miller, 804-612-3352
· New Construction: Marion Cake, 804-233-0911
· Ramps and Volunteering: Brad Burnum, 804-612-3353
· Weatherization: Kerri Walker, 804-525-7663
· Utilities: Bryan Burris, 804-525-7664
· General Questions: Madeline Petrie, 804-335-1547